Beware of Investorshub - Ihub
Beware of anything your read on Ihub.The moderators are paid to
Influence investors both positive and negative.
Mostly negative because they are paid by people who short the stock and want to see it fail. If your posts are not in line with their agenda they will remove your post. The moderators can say anything they want. They add posts with no truth or validity.
Ihubs customer service is of no use and they support the behavior of the paid moderators. They will tell you anyone can be a moderator. Try it, they kick you right out if your not one of theirs.
Spread the word and put this site to and end.Many innocent people and investors are scammed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Investment, Brokers
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Mr. Vaneus stole $13,500 from me back in March 2010. We had a written contract and he was to perform investment services on my behalf. He never performed..."
- "My financial advisor turns me onto a good opportunity with a movie studio for a short 30 day bridge loan. It paid out 50% flat. Incredible return and..."
- "So today shares of GTAT dropped 90%+ after filing chapter 11. I bought in after the drop. The shares then went up .25 cents after a few mins..."
- "I just experienced the most horrible customer service ever at bjs in Ocean Township NJ. After an item wouldnt scan had to wait 15 minutes with not one worker..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "Went to Keith Pierson looking for a car, they told me they do accept trade in and told them about my credit score they ran all the credit check and..."