InvestorsHub - Biased Scam
InvestorsHub.com is clearly a scam to be avoided and I certainly recommend that you never-ever buy a subscription.The boards are biased based upon moderator preference, the posters can be sometimes convincing but completely wrong, clearly-clearly this is the ultimate venue for Pump and Dump scammers to promote their stocks and for bashers to try and drive the swhare price down.
If you are in the mood to be scammed, frustraded, angered and ripped off then InvestorsHub.com is your place. If you are just the average investor looking for some chat go find another site and for Gods sakes dont give them your money. They have already been convicted for pump and dump schemes and credit card fraud. STAY AWAY.
.FAR-FAR AWAY from InvestorsHub.com.d688052 review #281071
You may also like
- "My financial advisor turns me onto a good opportunity with a movie studio for a short 30 day bridge loan. It paid out 50% flat. Incredible return and..."
- "Algaw Group and its owner, Mohammed Algaw pretends to serve as an investment company but cheats investors out of their money. They create false business models and actually do not..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."