Investorshub - Biased Scam
InvestorsHub.com is clearly a scam to be avoided and I certainly recommend that you never-ever buy a subscription.The boards are biased based upon moderator preference, the posters can be sometimes convincing but completely wrong, clearly-clearly this is the ultimate venue for Pump and Dump scammers to promote their stocks and for bashers to try and drive the swhare price down.
If you are in the mood to be scammed, frustraded, angered and ripped off then InvestorsHub.com is your place. If you are just the average investor looking for some chat go find another site and for Gods sakes dont give them your money. They have already been convicted for pump and dump schemes and credit card fraud. STAY AWAY.
.FAR-FAR AWAY from InvestorsHub.com.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece..."
- "My fiance bought a diamond ring from MA Jewelry Design mostly based on the good reviews from Amazon. They offer discounted diamond rings that appear to be a great deal...."
- "ORDERED WHITE STONE TABLES AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IN MY AREA REALLY SUCKS. A DELIVERY COMPANY THAT ONLY AT BEST IS IN MY..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."