Investorshub - Biased Scam
InvestorsHub.com is clearly a scam to be avoided and I certainly recommend that you never-ever buy a subscription.The boards are biased based upon moderator preference, the posters can be sometimes convincing but completely wrong, clearly-clearly this is the ultimate venue for Pump and Dump scammers to promote their stocks and for bashers to try and drive the swhare price down.
If you are in the mood to be scammed, frustraded, angered and ripped off then InvestorsHub.com is your place. If you are just the average investor looking for some chat go find another site and for Gods sakes dont give them your money. They have already been convicted for pump and dump schemes and credit card fraud. STAY AWAY.
.FAR-FAR AWAY from InvestorsHub.com.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- " I ordered the mushroom chicken and zucchini and I had to wait for them to make it. Which is not a problem. When I got home and opened..."
- "This provider,will steal and is very good at manipulation I had an appointment with this person,and afterwards items were missing. After contacting her and letting her know, she continued to deny..."
- "Started out ok. Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days. I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this...."
- "They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed. They don't have a number for the sellers. They don't answer the..."
- "At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and..."
- "I've had the 50ft hose for 4 months. It blew up in my hand this AM as I was washing off my pool deck. Not happy! Not sure if I..."