InvestorsHub - Biased Scam
InvestorsHub.com is clearly a scam to be avoided and I certainly recommend that you never-ever buy a subscription.The boards are biased based upon moderator preference, the posters can be sometimes convincing but completely wrong, clearly-clearly this is the ultimate venue for Pump and Dump scammers to promote their stocks and for bashers to try and drive the swhare price down.
If you are in the mood to be scammed, frustraded, angered and ripped off then InvestorsHub.com is your place. If you are just the average investor looking for some chat go find another site and for Gods sakes dont give them your money. They have already been convicted for pump and dump schemes and credit card fraud. STAY AWAY.
.FAR-FAR AWAY from InvestorsHub.com.f2ab776 review #281071
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "So today shares of GTAT dropped 90%+ after filing chapter 11. I bought in after the drop. The shares then went up .25 cents after a few mins..."
- "DeVere Group has today published a completely unattributed "news" story on their website claiming that relatives of passengers on the missing MH370 flight had successfully called the passengers phones and..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."