InvestorsHub - Biased Scam
InvestorsHub.com is clearly a scam to be avoided and I certainly recommend that you never-ever buy a subscription.The boards are biased based upon moderator preference, the posters can be sometimes convincing but completely wrong, clearly-clearly this is the ultimate venue for Pump and Dump scammers to promote their stocks and for bashers to try and drive the swhare price down.
If you are in the mood to be scammed, frustraded, angered and ripped off then InvestorsHub.com is your place. If you are just the average investor looking for some chat go find another site and for Gods sakes dont give them your money. They have already been convicted for pump and dump schemes and credit card fraud. STAY AWAY.
.FAR-FAR AWAY from InvestorsHub.com.10865080 review #281071
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."