InvestorsHub - Ihub is paid by Hedge Funds imo
Here is a PM (Private Message)from a basher who uses the alias "LIABLE".For anyone who does not believe hedge fundsdon't short otc stocks and pay bashers.Here is an admission of it.I would not post this, but the basher admits to it, and that should be proof enough for anyone.---------- Forwarded message ----------From: xxxxxxxxxxDate: Friday, February 15, 2013Subject: Look !To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFriday, February 15, 2013 4:40:36 PMWhat are your true motives here ?Everyone has a motive ..Mine is obviousWhat's yours?And how do you get to send private emails without a premium account ???You work for ihub ?File Msg | Remove Msg | *Private* ReplyliableFriday, February 15, 2013 4:54:12 PM"I work for a fund that shorts otc stocks.
They pay ihub a great deal of money, so I get a few perks."(Things are not what they seem at IHUB.They censor the postings of the regular everyday stock investor, and give them numerous posting restrictions, but totally support the hedge fund agendas because of the revenue that they provide imo, as per the above posting of an admitted hedge fund shill.)efd12c9 review #385939
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."