Investorshub - Ihub is paid by Hedge Funds imo
You are the author of this review
Here is a PM (Private Message)from a basher who uses the alias "LIABLE".For anyone who does not believe hedge fundsdon't short otc stocks and pay bashers.Here is an admission of it.I would not post this, but the basher admits to it, and that should be proof enough for anyone.---------- Forwarded message ----------From: xxxxxxxxxxDate: Friday, February 15, 2013Subject: Look !To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFriday, February 15, 2013 4:40:36 PMWhat are your true motives here ?Everyone has a motive ..Mine is obviousWhat's yours?And how do you get to send private emails without a premium account ???You work for ihub ?File Msg | Remove Msg | *Private* ReplyliableFriday, February 15, 2013 4:54:12 PM"I work for a fund that shorts otc stocks.
They pay ihub a great deal of money, so I get a few perks."(Things are not what they seem at IHUB.They censor the postings of the regular everyday stock investor, and give them numerous posting restrictions, but totally support the hedge fund agendas because of the revenue that they provide imo, as per the above posting of an admitted hedge fund shill.)
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "3 days after installing the heater the element failed. It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer. The heater shorted and almost burned..."
- "I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have been TRYING to use thumbtack for almost two years now. I have done everything I could possibly do to make..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "As you can see in this picture Monday-Thursday drive thru is open at 10:00. Well apparently my hometown Panda Express is allowed to make up any hours they decide to..."