Investors Hub is a very biased website.They claim to be an unbiased website forum where anyone can post things about different stocks.
However, the Moderators of the forums constantly bash the stocks and anyone who has good things to say about the stock on the forums they are supposed to moderate. This wouldn't be an issue if they allowed everyone to do this, however they remove posts saying anything negative about the bashers or the bashing, or anything positive about the stock that is "not on topic". In fact, they delete anything that they don't deem as "appropriate" or "on topic", which according to their mod rules can really be anything that is not a hard and fast proven truth. But again, these rules don't seem to apply to the mods or the administrators.
Any opinion that does not seem to match theirs is deleted within minutes.
They constantly call the stocks "scams" without giving any proof, but other posters can't argue without getting deleted.
My advice, go to Yahoo Finance or another truly unbiased forum, stay clear of IHub!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stock Forums
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- "I recently signed on with Agora Financial after seeing an advertisement concerning a so called "financial maneuver" that makes money within 3 minutes easily. I have uploaded a screenshot of..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner. I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to..."
- "Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."