InvestorsHub - IHub Mods are slanted Bashers
Investors Hub is a very biased website.They claim to be an unbiased website forum where anyone can post things about different stocks.
However, the Moderators of the forums constantly bash the stocks and anyone who has good things to say about the stock on the forums they are supposed to moderate. This wouldn't be an issue if they allowed everyone to do this, however they remove posts saying anything negative about the bashers or the bashing, or anything positive about the stock that is "not on topic". In fact, they delete anything that they don't deem as "appropriate" or "on topic", which according to their mod rules can really be anything that is not a hard and fast proven truth. But again, these rules don't seem to apply to the mods or the administrators.
Any opinion that does not seem to match theirs is deleted within minutes.
They constantly call the stocks "scams" without giving any proof, but other posters can't argue without getting deleted.
My advice, go to Yahoo Finance or another truly unbiased forum, stay clear of IHub!review #206931
You may also like
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "I was an account holder at forex.com. recently my mother wants to open an account so she can do some forex trading too. she does not have an email..."
- "The Foreign Exchange Industry, also known as Forex, FX, or Currency trading market is an international decentralized system of financial market where online forex trading and other related products is..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "I bought a dell laptop (model I14RN1818DBK I52430M) on 12/26/2011, at COMPUSA company, in Orlando, Florida. I also bought a 3-year SQUARETRADE warranty because they assured me it had international..."
- "I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The..."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."
- "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."