InvestorsHub - IHub Mods are slanted Bashers
Investors Hub is a very biased website.They claim to be an unbiased website forum where anyone can post things about different stocks.
However, the Moderators of the forums constantly bash the stocks and anyone who has good things to say about the stock on the forums they are supposed to moderate. This wouldn't be an issue if they allowed everyone to do this, however they remove posts saying anything negative about the bashers or the bashing, or anything positive about the stock that is "not on topic". In fact, they delete anything that they don't deem as "appropriate" or "on topic", which according to their mod rules can really be anything that is not a hard and fast proven truth. But again, these rules don't seem to apply to the mods or the administrators.
Any opinion that does not seem to match theirs is deleted within minutes.
They constantly call the stocks "scams" without giving any proof, but other posters can't argue without getting deleted.
My advice, go to Yahoo Finance or another truly unbiased forum, stay clear of IHub!bf10203
You may also like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "Her Mug shot http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/tampa/kellie-callan/23118641 Her facebook account http://facebook.com/CallKell Pictures of her on google http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfwe&cp=13&gs_id=24&xhr=t&q=kellie+callan&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&biw=1024&bih=573&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=kellie+callan&aq=0&aqi=g1g-v3&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=3fe849949543139c We also recently found out she appeared on an episode of Hogan Know Best. This is the episode description http://www.tv.com/shows/hogan-knows-best/nicks-girlfriend-442226/ When I..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."