Investorshub - IHub Mods are slanted Bashers
Investors Hub is a very biased website.They claim to be an unbiased website forum where anyone can post things about different stocks.
However, the Moderators of the forums constantly bash the stocks and anyone who has good things to say about the stock on the forums they are supposed to moderate. This wouldn't be an issue if they allowed everyone to do this, however they remove posts saying anything negative about the bashers or the bashing, or anything positive about the stock that is "not on topic". In fact, they delete anything that they don't deem as "appropriate" or "on topic", which according to their mod rules can really be anything that is not a hard and fast proven truth. But again, these rules don't seem to apply to the mods or the administrators.
Any opinion that does not seem to match theirs is deleted within minutes.
They constantly call the stocks "scams" without giving any proof, but other posters can't argue without getting deleted.
My advice, go to Yahoo Finance or another truly unbiased forum, stay clear of IHub!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."
- "We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day. Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."