This group knows what they are doing. In many cases the public does not. They are masquerading as a forum. Which is a place to share information, opposing opinions etc. With the amount of traffic they get, they COULD be in a great position to provide truth.
Anyway, it is very clear that they are taking money from pinksheet companies to help bolster the share prices. They employ cheerleaders to post ridiculous claims and price targets. They delete posts from people with valid questions and points. They use the "ibox" as a way of broadcasting hollow claims of value (dd) on selected companies. The list really does go on and on.
I think it is very clear that this site is using their traffic to promote selected stocks with falsified information. The only logical reason is a partnership or contract with those companies.
I can't provide much proof here, but I would advise that you read the posts there with extreme skepticism.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Information Forum
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "ICCLine and their team is fraud!!!! So I designed the website for ICCLine and was part of their project on zoho projects where the company is registered under username as infiniumlink..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015. I did not receive my unit until the end of October and..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."
- "Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."