This group knows what they are doing. In many cases the public does not. They are masquerading as a forum. Which is a place to share information, opposing opinions etc. With the amount of traffic they get, they COULD be in a great position to provide truth.
Anyway, it is very clear that they are taking money from pinksheet companies to help bolster the share prices. They employ cheerleaders to post ridiculous claims and price targets. They delete posts from people with valid questions and points. They use the "ibox" as a way of broadcasting hollow claims of value (dd) on selected companies. The list really does go on and on.
I think it is very clear that this site is using their traffic to promote selected stocks with falsified information. The only logical reason is a partnership or contract with those companies.
I can't provide much proof here, but I would advise that you read the posts there with extreme skepticism.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Information Forum
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Long story short My car got vandalized so Contacted nationwide and filed a claim, adjuster comes out totaled my car and now they only want to give me $1200 for..."
- "I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015. I did not receive my unit until the end of October and..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "Hiring the Sherriff Goslin Roofing Company was the worst mistake of our entire lives. We endured ten month of ***. Their salesman Mike lied to get the job, stating they..."
- "Lady cut my hair all the way off. I sat down and she started buzzing and I asked " please keep some hair on there" & she said "it's too..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."