Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

IHub protects bashers even when they are destroying small Companies. Any attempt to complain results in being banned, or posts constantly deleted.

Bashers can say ANYTHING about a company's CEO, up to, and including outright lies and libel. But addressing a basher gets your post deleted immediately. Often, the bashers are allowed to be the board Moderators....REALLY??!! I can't believe the SEC hasn't shut them down.

What a disgrace!! I was just banned from a board that has 3 bashers as moderators, out of 6 total meaning 50% of the Moderators are there purely to damage the share price.. I never stood a chance....no one does. It's non stop fabricated BS meant to destroy stock price.

And, in the process, potentially damaging deals being made with potential merge partners.

It's been like this ever since I started there, in 2009, and it NEVER changes. I no longer subscribe, instead using the free service because of their dirty dealings.

Preferred solution: SEC investigation, and site finally shut down!.

I didn't like: Enable stock manipulators.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 08.

Comments

You are 100% correct and SEC and FBI needs to investigate these people in full once and for all.. I have been associated over 10 years, and recently was victim again, as you say, to being banned out of nowhere at 900am Wednesday just before JCP reported an earnings, which I am a long time shareholder of.

I was banned until today, Sunday to be able to post anything on the JCP board.

I have seen this going on a long time. I do know I-Hub has been looked into in past, and a past Administrator jailed in a securities fraud scheme even; and I and other shareholders 3 years ago on another company actually helped SEC investigators go after a former Bear Stearns VP who was using I-Hub in a stock manipulation and destruction ultimately of a small company and its stock.