On the DECN comment board there are a couple of moderators (3). One of the moderators claims to not own any shares.

He is also quite vocal about slamming the stock. If you ask any pertinent questions you are promptly censored as "Off Topic" or "Personal Attack" There appears to be about a dozen commenters on this board. Some have interesting information. Most appear to just be trolls for a competing company.

I've sent request to the Admin moderators to look at the board. Their response was to hide behind a "millions of posts each day" excuse. I drew a line to the trolls and the posts. 5 minutes work tops.

They refuse to look at the moderators, but they seem to have endless time to censor my questions. If you're looking to gather info outside of the typical charts, Investorshub isn't the place to do it.

Review about: Investorshub Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad/Lax Oversight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Ihub is a big help to me , it serves an important and I believe revealing purpose: by posing as a legitimate news and information outlet, they help the everyday Common Man investor like myself immediately find out which stocks to avoid. ALL stocks profiled on their radio program are to be avoided, no legitimate company would ever have their CEO or CFO be interviewed by these con men.

Yes, the moderators at iHub are notoriously biased. and the Admins are even more so. I have a paid subscription but am considering cancelling because one of the boards I post on is moderated by someone who is heavily invested in the stock and removes may derogatory comments from critics but allows all the puffers' posts to remain.