1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had major issues with the company the pretend to be neutral but have motives apparently they are getting paid to or have stock invested in many of the companies. they have "MODERATORS" which are there to help ruin or lower stock create fear etc.

was many stockboards they do this FIRST sign is HOW UNNEUTRAL much of the info as you scroll down to get to the board. BEWARE and SCAMMERS and post all negative spins on everything and they include charts negative spins and accuse the stock company of various fraudulent spins. BEWARE now get to the board post a positive comment and eventually the will pull it and claim a reason for it the moderator tries to control literally the mood of the stock I assume based on what they are getting paid to lower or they have stock in the company hard to figure out. but definitely is not a neutral board like any other .

I was blacklisted for speaking positive info about stocks I owned. they want more DAY TRADER AND DIPPERS than actual investors. BEWARE! then they restricted me the same day my payment went through and wouldn't refund payment.

ON PURPOSE THE DAY THE BILL YOU THEN RESTRICT ME FOR 30 DAYS or till I stayed off board for so long. SUCH A SCAM BOARD stay away DO YOURSELF A FAVOR

Preferred solution: quit scaring down the stocks HIRE neutral MODERATORS with no interest TRYING TO SCARE DOWN STOCKS cost me thousands in losses plus restricted me the same day you charged me for next month but i couldn't access after restriction so you refused to fix very .

I didn't like: Thousands in losses stock plunge when moderator manipulation.

Comments

Each case is different in case entire board pointed out. A scam google it tons of people know.

Plus pumpers and dumpers on boards many are moderators i have only seen a few neutral. Explain They doctor.

Top of boards WITH WARNINGS " sharks on board. THEN TARNISH owners etc GEE THAT NOT NEUTRAL.

Wrong ,although ive been deletdd before on my messages ive also been a mod on several boards.I only want my stock to go up but some times they delet ya on something youve seen others get by with.This is because a basher whos on as mod issues it and the6 follow up saying stuff like you vilolated terms of service casue you had those put in the messg.In all fairness ,we havd a choice....