As of last week, I, as a Shareholder of ARYC stock in my portfolio, was all of sudden banned by I-Hub Moderators, then an Administrator, when all I posted was a factual statement regarding being a shareholder of record. They now banned me until September 20, 2018 !!! WTF going on with I-Hub and Free Speech, especially from a Shareholder of Record??

And trying to contact their Administration has seen (2) childish responses posted on I-Hub private message board which I cannot even respond or reply too; yet I am banned from a board still for a stock which I own tens of thousands of shares in my portfolio !!

Anyone reading the Board right now will see certain individuals who seem to try to manipulate it and feed false info to others and this needs to be stopped by Feds !!

I can be reached at Investrman@aol.com for copies of docs and proof of my own situation, now this being 2nd time within a month I-Hub has banned me from a Board which I am a stockholder of said security ! It seems if you go against or argue with a supposed Board Moderator, you get banned, yet the Moderators seem negative on a given stock !!?? I even had individuals I tried to have a TOS reported on and it never happens, yet that same person constantly degrading the company and its shares and continues to post derogatories...

And what angers me more, is i just received e-mail from ARYC's own CEO/Corp regarding my contacting them earlier to look into the ARYC Board and what is going on there as something very underhanded and dubious certainly is going on with/by those who run/control I-Hub and the type of censorship they are applying out there to others in a way to "game" and control factual information from being reported by Real Shareholders to benefit other younger novice Investors..

Very weird, criminal algorhythms being used suspected as well as simply childish responses from I-Hub Admin people when you try to reach them. I in fact, have one such response from them basically making fun of me and calling me a child !!?? No ethical, professional site/business responds in this manner and SEC as well as FBI Internet Fraud Center needs to be looking into the entire I-Hub system today and I am here to aid in any way to stop this type of blatant manipulation and fraud they ere trying to do and keep under wraps... FTC as well as it seems the very things going on with Twitter, face=book and other social media as far as censorship is going on here wiht I-Hub regarding US securities market.

Comments