David Roberts is IGlow. They will suppress information if they stand to lose money. They short stocks and then allow bashers to take over while banning people trying to get answers to legit questions!
The post that got me banned? " David Roberts will be sued by SKTO. What could that be worth to the company?"
Not directed towards any poster. Just a question, and a legit one. Post that name on the SKTO board and see what happens.
VERY BIAS WEBSITE!!!! ILLEGAL MANIPULATION OF PENNY STOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you use this website your a fool!!!!!!! Try to contact anyone in charge. It's over run with people who have their own personal interests at mind.
Their "terms of service" are a joke that are enforced upon the will of the company interest, in the price of the stock, and their investment in it!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Information Ban
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room..."
- "I have been using Coinstar's movie streaming service, Redbox Instant by Verizon. I went to look into the process by which I could cancel my Instant streaming service free trial..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."