Every time I try to post a warning on iHub about a Penny Stock being promoted, Admin deletes the post saying it's "off-topic." It's not enough that the founder, Matt Brown served 4 years for stock manipulation.See (http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/investors-hub-ihub/internet/investors-hub-ihub-david-lawrence-ironridge-stock-manipulation-bullying-investors-int-1113767) .

They continue to promote worthless penny stocks, usually OTC-Pink. When will the SEC step in and protect investors? As long as you are promoting a penny stock that is being "pumped" the post can stay. If you offer research showing that there is a concern that the company may not be an "on going concern" the post gets deleted.

Follow Penny Picks and Penny Titans and you will start to see the correlation between iHub and Penny Stock pump and dump scams.I've been watching it for over a month, and iHub is deffinately a partner in the "pump and dump" scams.

Reason of review: I want to protect new learning investors.

Had an Experience with Investorshub?

Comments

World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more