Every time I try to post a warning on iHub about a Penny Stock being promoted, Admin deletes the post saying it's "off-topic." It's not enough that the founder, Matt Brown served 4 years for stock manipulation.See (http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/investors-hub-ihub/internet/investors-hub-ihub-david-lawrence-ironridge-stock-manipulation-bullying-investors-int-1113767) .

They continue to promote worthless penny stocks, usually OTC-Pink. When will the SEC step in and protect investors? As long as you are promoting a penny stock that is being "pumped" the post can stay. If you offer research showing that there is a concern that the company may not be an "on going concern" the post gets deleted.

Follow Penny Picks and Penny Titans and you will start to see the correlation between iHub and Penny Stock pump and dump scams.I've been watching it for over a month, and iHub is deffinately a partner in the "pump and dump" scams.

Review about: Investorshub Website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I want to protect new learning investors / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Investorshub?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more