They prey on the weak and uniformed investor.They are not legitimate.

Very sad. Do not trust any stocks they promote on this message board. All are PUMPS and DUMPS!! If you post message to warn others of a potential PUMP and DUMP, your post is immediately responded to in an ugly and nasty response by these pumpers.

Your post is also deleted by the moderators who are also in on the scam. Very sad. This site should be under investigation as it is a cesspool full of dirty crooks stealing from the innocent investor.

One of the latest scam stocks is WDRP.This stock was exposed for being a fraud years ago and now they are reprising the scam with a fresh new group of sucker investors.

Review about: Investorshub Finance Forum.

Reason of review: fraudulent activity.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That the company promotes scams, Bashers, Way they run it.

Had an Experience with Investorshub?

Comments

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more