The shorts and Bashers make it impossible for any Longs to really enjoy that Board.

Most Longs have left that Board and went to InvestorHangout NTEK Board.

All the others have been banned by the Moderators on the IHUB basher board.

Ridiculous and inconceivable.

I cannot enter any important "true information" on that Board without getting 6 badmouth answers about my Post.

If You look at my Posting History.

Everything is quickly Tossed by the Moderators and ADMIN immediately refuses my posts to be reviewed.

Why doesn't ADMIN go to that Board and clean up the mess!

Lift all the Bans and start from scratch.

With the Longs banned, the bashers have no competition and NTEK eventually files for Bankruptcy

This person wrote the review because of "very bashing posts" at Investorshub. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Investorshub to "take the banned bashers off the banned list".

Author liked the most investors hub ntek board and ntek hangout board. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Investorshub investorshub board for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Investorshub?

Comments