1.5

I have used this site for the past 5+ years. It clearly favors appointing mostly market manipulators as moderators to control discussions.

One site in particular has been grossly subject to a barrage of bashing from moderators who claim they don't even own stock in the company (MYDX). Whenever I would try to counter the outright lies these moderators would post, my posts get deleted by who else but the moderators. I also cannot even retrieve my deleted posts to use them to complain to the management of IHub or federal regulatory agencies. I think IHub has contributed immensely to the corruption of the Penny Stock Market and thus harms the ability of the small investor to support the growth of promising young companies.

IHub board are generally dominated by those whose only purpose seems to be the perpetuation of fear and panic selling by small investors; or converseley unsubstantiated pumping to get more people to invest on the basis of nothing! BEST USE OF IHUB IS TO LOOK AT SHARE PRICE AND IGNORE THE POSTS ON MANIPULATED DISCUSSION BOARDS.

Review about: Investorshub Finance Forum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Company appears to promote ripping off the small investor.

Comments